Duration: 1 hour 30 mins
4 week course
Become the star baker
During this 4 week baking course with our Chef Louise live from her kitchen in the north of Scotland, you will be preparing a series of bakes which will wow your family and friends. Louise will be sharing top tips and taking you step by step through her favourite baking recipes. You will be baking the following recipes over the 4 week period:
- Week 1-Blueberry Muffins and Almond Petit Fours
- Week 2-Glazed Summer Berry tarts with Crème Patissiere
- Week 3-Savoury Choux Puffs and Florentines
- Week 4-Goey Chocolate Brownies and Easter Biscuits
What you’ll learn:
- How to prepare the range of top baking recipes as above
- You will learn the essential techniques for baking sweet and savoury delights at home.
- Tips to make the most of your kitchen set up for baking
This baking course is suitable for novices and enthusiasts to baking thanks to Louise’s teaching style and classic recipes.
What you’ll need:
If you are planning to cook along with Louise then the following equipment would be useful:
- A wooden board
- A rolling pin
- Stirring bowls
- Food mixer
In case you don’t have some of the items listed above, don’t worry, we can find an alternative.
Louise MacDonald is based in Highland Perthshire, she is our chef on our staycations and our guests love her traditional cooking and baking. Louise has many years of experience and her enjoyment of Seasonal Cooking for groups has led her to take it up professionally. Louise loves sharing her recipes- she uses the best of local ingredients to create delicious Scottish dishes.
Joining our live classes
Our ‘live’ classes will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Upon booking your class, you will receive an email confirmation with full details of how to join and your link to the zoom class.