Watercolour painting is one of the most rewarding and approachable forms of art!
When handled correctly, this medium can be versatile and flexible and is certainly worth pursuing. Also known as aquarelle, the art of watercolour dates back thousands of years.
In this Introduction to Watercolour course, you will learn to master the essential basics of watercolor painting. This course has three lessons which will teach you about the best brush, paint and paper types for you and your level and will enable you to understand colour and water.
Your Painting Tutor Mark Holden will take you step by step through the medium of Watercolour and how to embrace the creativity of this type of painting. Our Introduction to Watercolour painting course is suitable for complete beginners to Art enthusiasts.
You will learn:
- What equipment is required to start painting in Watercolour
- You will learn and understand the principles of colour mixing. and colour wash.
- Insight into your own creative potential and artistic direction for further development
1. Introduction to Watercolour-Getting started
2. Introduction to Watercolour Painting-Colours and Mixing
3. Introduction to Watercolour-Painting a boat.
Mark Holden is a professional artist who has exhibited his works in galleries across Scotland. He takes on private art projects commissioned by clients across Europe. Mark works with oils, acrylics and watercolours, with a wide-ranging focus on landscapes, classic cars and skiing.
Mark the tutor was very engaging and enthusiastic on the subject of Art.Damien
Mark was a really inspiring and enthusiastic teacher.Ann
Mark the tutor was great-encouraging and funny.Christine